Another Protection Angle

This forum is for visitors who choose to register and become a blog member. They can then post inquiries that will be answered by the task force leaders. After the inquiry is answered the question and answer will be moved to the corresponding task force forum.

Re: Another Protection Angle

Postby jpf1030 » Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:45 pm

Hey RP, maybe you could give a little explanation on this at an upcoming meeting? Let us know, thanks...jpf
jpf1030

Postby MikeMoon02 » Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:05 am

Hi, It's really nice to read about your post which is show that you have good experience in the protection.
so I also want to discuss about my own home security. I have park home and there are open space I have made fence around my home. but I am fully satisfied from these fence. so please suggest me some thing else.
MikeMoon02

Postby jpf1030 » Thu Sep 12, 2013 12:35 am

Howdy Mike,
You could install some inconspicuous "trip-wires" inside your fence to trigger the really loud alarms you can buy for a cheap price on Amazon and ebay. You should also have motion detector lights if a security camera system is not in your budget. You may want to consider getting a dog, a humane act you can accomplish at the local animal shelter for a pet that could be a life saver. Good luck with making your place more secure!!!...jpf
jpf1030

Postby Angelina » Fri Jan 19, 2018 6:26 am

Hey, It's really nice to read about your post which is show that you have good experience in the protection.
Angelina

Previous

Return to BSOSC Member Comments & Inquiries