2nd Amend. Super Bowl Ad Of Front Sight Refused-Please Share

2nd Amend. Super Bowl Ad Of Front Sight Refused-Please Share

Postby jpf1030 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 7:10 pm

Howdy All,

One of the great patriots of the USA is Dr. Ignatius Piazza founder of Front Sight. He puts his money where his mouth is probably more than anyone I know. He and his Front Sight facility deserve every mention I've made of them here on our site. If it wasn't so hard for us to ever get away from our prep and activism efforts here in Montana to make the long trip down to Front Sight in southern Nv., I would have long ago signed up to become a member.

Though I did not pass muster back then, several years ago when I went down for Front Sight's instructor training course, what shows their integrity was the fact that I was invited back to complementarily take their regular class and then come back again for the instructor course. I had been so cocky with all my years of shooting competition, gunsmithing, etc., etc., I had not even felt I needed to prepare before I made the trip down for the instructor training course. Wow, I was I ever in for a humbling awakening!

A great benefit did come from that venture as things learned were applied in our BSOSC group in teaching basics at our monthly preparedness meetings. We also taught a bunch of follks in our little indoor range how to defend themselves. This is a great feeling to have freely given of ourselves in seeing people who had never even picked up a handgun become pretty dang good and confident in defending themselves.

One of these years soon, maybe even 2014, when we complete more of few remaining self-reliance preparedness projects, we will have the funds and time to become Front Sight members. As you all know, we are fairly advanced preppers and kind of know our stuff. That being said, if you have the time to travel to Front Sight, and have not had any professional training, you would be extremely hard pressed to find a better prepper investment.

Below is his newsletter today, for which I'm providing his site link as well. He had an excellent Super Bowl ad that was refused to be aired. Please watch it and share it with all your email contacts and if possible, post it at other sites to help get the word out. We can all do our part for liberty, get involved...Get Prepared!!!

Happy Preparedness Trails,
Jim
***********************************************************************************************************************************************
http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight. ... wl-ad/#vid
Front Sight Blog: Did You See Our First Quarter Super Bowl Ad?

February 3rd, 2014

My New Year’s Resolution is to be as pro-active as possible in spreading the truth about the importance of our cherished Second Amendment, while exposing the liars, whores and thieves who conspire to strip us of our freedoms, and to continue to provide you and the rest of America with the absolute greatest opportunities to become armed and trained.

I firmly believe our future, and the future of our children and grandchildren, depends on it.

As part of my New Year’s Resolution, I will do my very best to deliver to you hard-hitting and entertaining blogs. You can help greatly, by doing two things for me…

Send me great videos and articles you find, to share with our hundreds of thousands of Front Sight Subscribers.
When I send you a Front Sight Blog, please forward it to all on your list and ask them to do the same. With hundreds of thousands of Front Sight subscribers and the vast power of the Internet, we can literally educate the world if we each do our part. I will dedicate my time and resources to this end. Please assist me in our mission to pro-actively and positively change the image of gun ownership in our lifetimes.

With that in mind, did you see the our Super Bowl advertisement during the first quarter of the game?

We actually created three ads. One to play during the first quarter, then another for half time and a final ad to play in the third quarter. The ads were designed to demonstrate WHY every responsible individual should have a gun and the training to use it. The ads told a before / after story in a very dramatic way.

Did you miss them?

So did we…

You see, we could not get the ad agency to even review the ads for placement.

Since millions of Americans who need to see our message were denied the opportunity to do so, here is the ad we created to air during the first quarter of the Super Bowl, for you to see…

Un-Aired Super Bowl Ad - Front Sight Firearms Training Intitute
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bUd3YBrfoR4

If you will forward it to everyone you know and encourage them to do the same, we can still share our message with millions of Americans.

Please forward this blog, with our Super Bowl ad, to everyone you know and encourage them to do the same. Use this Super Bowl ad we created to spread the truth about WHY every responsible citizen needs to be armed and trained!

And be part of the solution for a stronger America! Take advantage of our 5 Day Defensive Handgun Course, 30 State Concealed Weapon Permit and our entire set of 7 training manuals (over $2700 in total value) for only $200. Get yourself and your family trained!

That’s right! Only $200. But you will need to act fast. Go here http://www.frontsight.com/patriot/ to grab a 5 Day Front Sight Course, plus 30 State Concealed Weapons Permit, and our entire set of 7 Front Sight Training Manuals for only $200. Just do it before the offer sells out!
jpf1030

Return to Shooting